Friday, February 8, 2013

Slowly sinking in

As I sit here contemplating my upcoming work day, it hit me!  I think the first 3 weeks of my new/renewed life as human the artist where steeped in a deep recovery and misunderstanding of what I had actually done. I quit my career as retail manager and restarted back on my path of artist/magician/warrior.  I'm still unsure how this all goes, but what has become very clear is an opportunity like this fleeting, I best not waste it. I feel a responsibility to rise up and do my work with clarity and vigor.  I also feel a deep debt of gratitude toward my wife and children to allow such shenanigans. Life is scary anyway might as well make it interesting too!!

1 comment:

  1. agree, tricky trek but worth it. Someone outta print a DIY book for this. :-)

    ReplyDelete