Thursday, February 14, 2013

When Vision meets technical ineptitude

I have just spent the last 2 hours trying to make a spinning logo in after effects, illustrator, and photo shop for my proposed new updated web page.  We have reached the gulf of massive vision meets technical ineptitude!  I am not sure I want to try to re-learn all of this stuff.  I find myself slowly slipping into the attitude of what ever happened to a pencil and a piece of paper???  I mean really write it down pass it along, not so complicated it worked great for hundreds of years. now here we are 21st century shit looking at all this technology that quite frankly by the day is passing me by and further disenchanting me. Yet  I'm sure of the fact I need this thing.  I need it, with all of the maddening controlling nature of my critic/ego  needs.  It needs to match the vision at least a little bit. I'm just not sure how I bridge that gulf...

1 comment:

  1. The logo seems to be working great! And the site looks awesome. Love the juxtaposition of the drawn and the animated on the front page. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete